Wednesday, March 02, 2022

Wednesday 2 nd March 2022… another great day!!

 Another great Airbnb and I was on the road by 9 am…..


This morning I was going to the chocolate waterfalls I was last there two years ago on the 17 th February 2020 and I wanted to go back…..the drive into the falls is on a good gravel road 



and when I got there I must say I was a tad disappointed to see that the falls were completely dry…..






It is still an impressive sight and I am glad I went ..the two photos with the water flowing are from two years ago and the Falls are actually higher than Niagara Falls!!






I then took the drive to my next stay in Payson but did a little detour to a small park where I had read the canyon hike is beautiful and oh my it was……I think you now realize that I love reflection shots…









So there is a story here…when I parked there were no other vehicles in the parking lot and it was a ways out of civilization ….


I was down to my shorts and just enjoying the amazing sights, the birds and the peace and tranquility and not really prepared for what happened next….


I had been hiking about maybe two miles over the rocks when I came over this rim and looked down and saw what???????








I could not believe it there was a big naked man laying face down on the rocks….I honestly thought he was dead!!!!


What a dilemma I approached very noisily and as I got closer he lifted his head and said hello…I was dumb founded and did not know what to say so the English humor kicked in and I carried on walking and said nice ass!!!!




It really was the most unusual thing to see in the desert!!


I am now in my nice motel room where I am staying for two nights!!







Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...