Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Tuesday 29 th March 2022…Tuesday so it must be tennis!!!

 Another busy but great day starting out on the tennis courts for the first time in nearly six weeks…..love playing in the mornings!!





Did some more chores in town before getting FRIDA and going for a long walk with her…





……I then went to meeting of the 24 hour club which is an organization I recently joined they take care of your affairs after you pass away and I felt it was good to have.


Then I met with Martha and we had our one hour conversation meet, as I have said before her English is really excellent ….


To end my day I met with Teri and Mike at the restaurant by my casita and we all chowed down on country fried chicken dinner.


As you can see lots of steps today!!





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...