Sunday, March 27, 2022

Sunday 27 th March 2022…home again!!

 The last leg of my journey home started out at sunrise this morning, I don’t see many sunrises!!





Look at the photo of the car and the mirror and look what is in the mirror!!





Those horses were running along the side of the highway, the  Mum looks so skinny🤢🤢






It was a six hour easy drive and this is by far the best route, in my opinion to and from Tucson.


Blaze being welcomed to San Miguel…






..the car is magnificent and I love how she handles!!


Nice to be in my love casita Doris again!!






My plants are thriving thanks to Amit and Teri for watering!!







I already washed my scooter, did a load of laundry and then went and took FRIDA for a walk…..it was great to see her again and she gave me a great big hug…..









we walked and enjoyed the jacarandas which are in full bloom!!











It is Mother’s Day in England and I spoke to JANET who was treated to dinner with the Family and I spoke to her tonight and I know it was a tough day for them their first special occasion without Andy!!





Well an amazing journey for me and always will remember this trip….and guess what??


Six weeks before I leave to see my family in England!!!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...