Friday, March 04, 2022

Friday 4 th March 2022….arrived!!

 Well my first post without a beach, ocean, waterfall or canyon hike!!!!!


I have been on the road two weeks and finally in my destination of La Quinta, in a beautiful casita as you can see and with a delightful hostess and all the amenities I could ask for!!











On this journey I have driven many miles, hiked many amazing canyons and I have realized that I truly needed a break and to be on my own and think about stuff and re access my life….I am so thankful for all my supportive family, caring and kind friends, great health and enough cash to live this vagabond life……


I am all settled in and my favorite store Trader Joe is about five minutes away and I am all set to begin two weeks of nothing but tennis!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...