Sunday, March 20, 2022

Sunday 20 th March 2022…final day!!

 My last day in the desert started out with pickle ball this morning at 7.30am and

then came home and had breakfast and went to the stadium for my last shift of the tournament…..


It was a really hot day and I saw two great finals and two new champions crowned…….






The  other photo is of Stella and her daughter Caron at the match 



and me sitting down for a short break on my final shift!!.





Afterwards I went over to their home for dinner and a game of dominoes!!


It truly has been a time I shall never forget I had to wait because of Covid for two years but so worth the wait and I already have booked my casita for next year!!!


Tomorrow I slow start my return journey to Mexico driving to Tucson to visit with my lovely friend Linda for five days …I already have a small apartment booked there!!


stay safe and healthy!!!


Yashi Koch!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...