Monday, March 21, 2022

Monday 21 st March 2022…back into Arizona…

 Well I said goodbye to my lovely hostess and it was an uneventful almost six hour drive in to Arizona and my destination, Tucson.  All on the interstate which is not my normal or favorite route!


I went to Linda’s house and we visited…we have known each other over twenty years and are great friends and I always stop by and we have great visits……I met her and Guy in Mexico and they are the ones responsible for getting me to come visit them in San Miguel and the rest is history.


Linda found this great restaurant and wanted to take me there, despite it’s name, Grumpy, it was a wonderful family diner and we both had chicken fried steak which was awesome!!





I dropped Linda off at home and then came to my casita for the next five days, a lovely little quiet place close to the base of the mountains, very cute and comfortable!!








Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...