Thursday, March 17, 2022

Thursday 17 th March 2022…Happy Green Day!!

 The take of two Spaniards!!


Day off today and I spent the morning playing pickle ball and the after and evening at the tennis courts.


First I watched the best male tennis player on the planet set aside the bad boy of tennis……remember Rafa is 35 years of age!!







The next match on the same court two hours later featured another Spanish man, or shall we call him kid…….he is in my opinion the next big one….Carlos Alcaraz, demolish the defending champion….





 this result means is that these two men will meet in the semi finals on Saturday!!


I met the girls and we went and watched the mens doubles as you can see we moved down to court side seats!!





Stay safe and healthy and hope you all enjoyed Paddy’s day!!





Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...