Monday, March 28, 2022

Monday 28;th March ….2022….back into my routine!!

 it was nice to wake up in my own bed and to see sunlight flowing in through my windows….

I will not bore you with all the chores I did today but it was a full day…..Walked FRIDA this afternoon and we took some more tree photos.








Tonight was my first night back in the classroom since they closed the school down for Covid almost two years ago….


The semester is only a very short one till the end of April and I have three students registered and only two showed up….it was great to see them again and we just sat in a small circle and talked and asked questions and caught up with our lives!!


My days get easier now..


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...