Thursday, March 03, 2022

Thursday 3 rd March 2022…last Arizona day!!

 To say I sleep in different beds most nights, NO NOT LIKE THAT!!!!

I sleep really well🙂


This is my last day in Arizona and I went on two hikes…the first one to this amazing natural wonder of a bridge!!!






I was there just after they opened and had the whole area to myself it was quite spectacular!!!










From there I went to Water wheels falls just outside of Payson…a nice canyon hike to the falls, again I was the only one there for a while and I hiked to the top and laid my towel out and had a snooze about ten feet away from the waterfall, very relaxing















Did a little bit of shopping on the way home and then went next door to the restaurant which was recommended and I had my favorite Country fried chicken and it was very good …..my first time out in a restaurant on this trip!!


Tomorrow I have about a five hour drive to La Quinta, California where I have a casita for 17 days …..and so begins my work at the tennis tournament!!!


A new version of the Canadian flag…I like it!!





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...