Tuesday, March 01, 2022

Tuesday 1st March 2022…them rabbits again!!!

 Woke up to sunny skies yet again and not so cold this morning….


The plan today was to visit the Petrified Natural Forest..there is a 28 mile drive through and also a couple of places where you can hike…..




It really is quite a distinctive diverse area and I enjoyed walking through and up close to the hood do’s and the petrified wood…..













The second part of my day was the hike to Woodruff falls..it was interesting but the locals have spoiled this area with graffiti everywhere….











Not a clear photo but many deer in the fields 



and even a llama well I think that is what it…





Holbrook the town where I am staying is on the historic Route 66!!


When I got back I cleaned up Blaze and took her to the car wash…


It is Shrove Tuesday so as tradition goes I will be having pancakes for supper, Google it if you are not sure why!!






stay safe and healthy 


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...