Monday, February 28, 2022

Monday 28 th February 2022…waterfalls!!

 I do a lot of research for my hikes and adventures and today was a great two hike to two amazing waterfalls in Apache country!!

Sorry there are so many shots but it was so picturesque and I saw no one totally off the beaten track.


To the first falls Cibecue 



I had to cross the stream 38 times there and back and the only way was just to wade through with shoes and socks on, which is what I did, the water was best described as refreshing!!







The waterfall was a classic one I loved it!!!
















The  Apache waterfalls was also so nice but in a different way, this was easy to get to…









This area the Salt River Canyon is spectacular if you are ever this way.


My air bnb for two nights is really a small house it has everything including a bath tub!!! Yea!!!!







Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...