Wednesday, July 03, 2019

Wednesday 3rd July 2019....a bit of everything!!!

Can you believe someone called me a sports nut and told me I was watching too much sports on TV??????


So what did I do this morning??  You guessed it..breakfast in bed with tennis from Wimbledon .....


I was supposed to play in a tennis tournament this morning but last night’s rain put a damper on that.....

So I went into town and did some chores and then checked out my new camera..obviously because it is a waterproof and shockproof camera with only a small zoom the photos are not going to be as sharp but I just felt I needed something sturdy for my lifestyle..I think I will like this one!!!





There is a lady in town, Claudia, who makes fresh pies and on Monday I called her and ordered a steak and mushroom pie and a mushroom and tomato quiche..this afternoon she delivered them to my door...they are both 12 inch 

Use..fresh baked to order and I sliced them into six pieces each pie and froze them......the are going to make great quick meals!!





 Before I left for poker I read an email from my lovely friend Linda, in Tucson, she follows my daily routine and said to me today...”would it not kill you to let your poker buddies win once in a while”!!!


Well you know what happened today right???


I cannot remember the last time I lost at poker but today I got hosed for 200 Pesos...hands up those who think Linda should reimburse me...👍


Straight to my gym session and another great workout..


There is another storm coming and I am supposed to play tennis mañana..





My little cactus garden!!!









Settled down now with tea, carrot cake and watching Chile versus Peru soccer game!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

I'm sure your poker buddies are delighted!

mexicokid said...

Yes it won’t happen again!!!!!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...