Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Wednesday 17th July 2019.....a nice ending!!!

An easy quiet morning at home puttering, I like that word!!!


Then José a handyman that was recommended to me came over to change over the televisions....the one that came with the casita is a 32 inch and I own a 42 inch, much better for seeing the ball!!


Jose checked it out and realized the bolts would not fit my tv but he said he had some at home..so off he went, he has a truck, and returned 15 minutes later.


Took him about 15 minutes to install my TV..

Before..






After...






....looks great and so much better with the big screen!!


He charged me 200 pesos just a ridiculous amount, he received a nice tip..it is always good to know a handyman, especially when you are totally inept like I am, who comes on time, speaks English and is a good worker!!


Then it was off to poker, we play at Ray’s house and it takes me on the scooter one minute to get there going through a field to his CASA.


I came away a winner again 175 pesos!!!


Straight from there to the gym where Aaron put me through it for my last session till I return in August!!!


Came home and relaxing with an OJ reading when I glanced out the window....


Enjoy these as much as I did...all taken from my patio!!











If you look really close you can see the double rainbow!!!



I remember the last time I saw a double rainbow was with my Mum on the west coast of Vancouver Island!!!








 Beautiful!!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Nice photo's old friend.

I hope you have a safe trip to the border and a safe flight to Vancouver.

Take care.

Kilo 4....out.

mexicokid said...

I get that message. Cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...