Thursday, July 18, 2019

Thursday 18th July 2019.....YES!!!!!

Joy at last!!!!


Back on the courts this morning!!!!









It was a great feeling to be smashing that little yellow ball around for two hours this morning!!


Spent the rest of the day relaxing and getting things really sorted for my trip....I did get some good news from one of my lovely friends in Nanaimo, Inga, she knows I am coming and that I shall not have a vehicle and has offered me her second car for the duration of my visit there...a very kind offer which I have accepted!!


I was going through some of my files and I found this photograph 





In yesterday’s blog I mentioned the last time I had seen a double rainbow was with my Mum....this was taken on that same trip where we saw the rainbows!!


Also found this one of my Dad and I at a friends ranch in Smoky Lake Alberta where I used to live this one would be around 1990!!





There is a new construction starting today...


This is across the street from me and I took this from the patio leading up to my roof top....will have to see how it develops whilst I am away!!





Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...