Friday, July 26, 2019

Friday 26th July 2019..back on the small courts!!

Before there was Little Bluey there was ...wait for it.....it is coming.....Little Bluey the first!!!





This was my car which I donated to Zach before I bought the second Little Bluey..Zach still drives it and is taking her on a road trip for golf to Edmonton, Calgary and Winnipeg tomorrow!!


Later on Heather, Mum Ruth and sister Kathy and I went downtown and had a walk on the sea wall....it is lovely area and almost in the centre of town..free parking and nice paths!!!



Kathy ..Ruth...Heather..















Part of the afternoon I relaxed and did some trip planning before I went off to play pickle ball..







These courts are really new and nice. The people friendly and I enjoyed the games..I have not played since last year but it comes back easily and I still believe it is a better work out that tennis, though of course I still prefer tennis...

Played five games and it was fun!!


Home for a shower and then Heather and Kirby had cooked a delay dinner for us all and afterwards we sat out side on the deck playing cards till it got dark!!


I take this baby for a walk every morning and evening,,,Boomer!!!




A wonderful day!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...