Saturday, July 06, 2019

Saturday 6th July 2019....a sporty day, what’s new????

YES I DID!!!!!!


Have my strawberries and yogurt whilst watching Wimbledon!


before I left this was my morning balloon sighting...







I have this great window in my bathroom and this is the shot through there...





Then off to the courts for our regular Saturday foursome......some wonderful banter..some missed calls!!!! And the occasional good shot..I do enjoy this time of my day.


Home in time to change and for Carolyn to pick me up and off to the “posh” club for our noon game....only three couples in the tournament but we managed a fairly easy win this afternoon to win the tournament and to boot a medal!!!!




I thought my medal days were long gone!!

It was fun to play at a different location and a nice friendly atmosphere!!


Gracie came over in the late afternoon with the dogs there is this really nice huge field across from me and the dogs had a great time!


Tonight I am just relaxing.....


For a change I sat on the couch, first time, and I noticed the amazing Bodeva ceiling....I love these ceilings and their construction!!







Time for another West Wing!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...