Thursday, July 04, 2019

Thursday 4th July 2019..Happy Birthday!!!

Happy 4 th July to all my wonderful American friends!!!






I am not going to tell you about my morning I think you already know from previous posts!!!



This is another athlete with super skills and no brains!!!

Apart from this fine if I was in charge I would make him refund the cost of every spectator’s ticket!!!!


Australia's Bernard Tomic has been fined his full Wimbledon prize money of £45,000 for not meeting the "required professional standard" during his 58-minute first-round defeat by Jo-Wilfried Tsonga.

Tomic lost 6-2 6-1 6-4 in the shortest men's match at SW19 since 2004.

Asked afterwards if he thought he might be fined, Tomic said: "What for?"

The 26-year-old was also fined two years ago for his conduct during a first-round loss to Mischa Zverev.

Former Wimbledon semi-finalist Tsonga, 34, served 21 aces as Tomic's performance was described in commentary as "embarrassing" and "distasteful".

Wimbledon officials said that it in the the opinion of the match referee "the player did not perform to the required professional standard".

Tomic can appeal against the decision.

He was fined more than £11,000 and dropped by his racquet sponsor after saying he was "bored" and had called the trainer when he was not injured during his 6-4 6-3 6-4 defeat by Germany's Zverev in 2017


My tennis partner, Carolyn, had invited me to play with her in a tennis competition at her tennis club Malequin, which is a very wonderful golf and tennis club, I have played there a few times before...a wonderful setting




And great facilities..




We went up there this morning but there was a mix up in the schedule and we were not playing till tomorrow but we did get on the courts and played two sets against a really good couple of Mexican young women!!


Came home and was thoroughly entertained by Rafa Nadal soundly beating that other bratty tennis player!!!




Then went and did some chores and now a quiet night at home....


I finished planting the other two pots and moved them around and now I think they look great from the roof








 and also from the street!!





Did you notice the name of my street???









How about this photo of Izzie??





I really like this of Ryan with his kids and love the way Izzie is staring at Jonah!!!





Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...