Monday, July 29, 2019

Monday 29th July 2019.......a slow day!!

Spent a lot of time today driving around to various Government offices..I won’t bore you with the details but it was work that needed to be done.


The weather is superb sunny and warm and I took Boomer for a long walk down to the beach this afternoon...he loves it down there!!


On my way to pickle ball this afternoon I stopped and took these photos....





This is the condo complex where in 2000 I bought a condo....





This one...








I paid 65000 dollars and owned and lived in it for six years and sold it in 2006, the year I retired, for 165000 dollars...a good investment!!!


Pickle ball was great, two hours of non stop games......





After dinner tonight we all played cards for a while....Heather’s Mum and Sister go back home tomorrow so the house will be quiet again...


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...