Thursday, July 25, 2019

Thursday 25th July 2019..a good first day!!!

I had a good sleep and wonderful to wake up to an ocean view from my bed room window!!!!







Just spent the morning getting organized Heather cooked a great breakfast and her youngest son Zach is home till the weekend when he drives to Alberta to compete in two golf tournaments!!!


Boomer always remembers me..he is a fantastic dog!!!







Heather then dropped me off at Inga’s house and she has kindly loaned me her second car whilst I am here, a lovely kind offer, it is up for sale so I may only have it until it sells but it has been listed for a while....




As I was leaving Inga’s street had to stop and take this from the car!!





What a magnificent animal!!!


Went and did a few chores around the north end of town and back late afternoon to greet Heather’s Mum and Sister who are staying till Tuesday...it was nice to see Mum again she is celebrating her 92 nd birthday on Sunday!!


Over twenty years ago I joined this poker group here in town and always when I come back I get to play a couple of times and tonight was one of those times..we met at a local pub and had dinner and caught up and then p,aged poker till 9pm......not sure if they will invite me back...I brought my SMA winning ways with me for a huge 37 dollar windfall!!!





Pretty tired so heading to bed after a great first day!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Now, if you ALSO have a photo of the deer peeing on the fire hydrant, Heather and Kirby might think about adopting a new pet to play with Boomer.

mexicokid said...

Maybe...but this Boomer is one special and lovely dog!!!!!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...