Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Wednesday 10th July 2019.....Guess what????

Really nice sunrise this morning but no balloons....









This was going to be a tennis watching morning and that is just what I did.....






Saw some great points and now getting ready for this big match on Friday!!





The tennis finished and it was time to go to poker....we have changed locations where we play and we are now at one of the guys house which is just about two minutes away for me on the scooter.....






I asked Linda not to make a comment like she did last week when I lost for the first time in months and it worked..had a really good afternoon bringing home 200 pesos!!!


After poker I just have time to get to the gym and change and be ready for Aaron at 4.30pm.....he put me through another hard session, he is such a great trainer!!


Finally home relaxed and now going to take a long shower and watch my show!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...