Monday, July 15, 2019

Monday 15 th July 2019....the simple life!!!

Woke up and immediate turned on the tv to watch tennis and realized it was all over....just kidding..


As you can  tell a gloomy kind of a day








But it does not stop the balloons...





These from one of my patios....







This from the other!!!





I do have a simple life and I like it that way..


This morning I went on the scooter to my favourite lady who has a small table outside a bakery and sells very fresh produce and fruits and this is where I buy my strawberries..80 Pesos for a very large bag!!


Next to another small bakery where I like their cereal bread, which they slice for me..another 60 pesos.


Then I went and took Little Bluey to the garage where I frequent for an oil change and check up and picked up her up three hours later and she is all ready for the long drive this weekend!!


On the way home on the scooter the heavens opened the hail came tumbling down luckily I did not have far to go as the hail was beginning to hurt me!!


I had to cancel my gym session no way I was going out in that kind of !!!


So did some reading, sorting out some clothes for my trip and just relaxing..I told you a simple life!!


I have many friends to whom this applies!!!!






Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...