Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Tuesday 30th July 2019...a fun day!!

Said good bye to Ruth and Kathy as they took the ferry back to the main land....I then took Boomer to a different beach about a ten minute walk from the house...this is an off leash beach...do you think he enjoyed his time there???
















It was a wonderful time and when we got back Heather kindly bathed Boomer and then it was all too much for him!!!!





I keep in touch with one of my buddies from my time in Bermuda and he went to a reunion on England last week and sent me this photo...





I know most of these old timers from the 1970’s!!!


Late afternoon I went to pickle ball two hours and it was really really good!!!


Tonight we had Chinese take out and watched the live debate from Detroit!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...