Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Wednesday 23 rd May 2018...I am loosing track of what day number it is!!!!!

Well the first sleep was a good one and I had a choice of the three beds in my room I also have a toilet and a sink in my room..so my day started out around 7.30am with tea in bed checking my computer 💻....


We had a nice simple breakfast and then we walked into town a little ways found a supermarket and bought some stuff to make lights snacks and breakfast and came back to the hotel where the company representative was giving a presentation or as it turned out a sales pitch...


It was funny he was a Cockney and he was explaining about the tours and the prices and then he talked about a three island cruise they were offering which included drinks food and snorkelling...Janet and I thought this was great a free island cruise and our eyes lit up and then he said the cost was 65 Euros a person and we looked at each other and both realized at the same time that with his accent he was offering not a free island cruise but a three island cruise...too funny!!!!


After lunch J & M took a walk along the promenade and I packed up for a hike in the opposite direction...

I am heading for other side of the 8sland in the middle at the top..





It was really good mainly by the ocean so come along and check it out...















I like these window shots!!!!








I could just imagine Ramona being happy here...

On the way back..













































I reckon I walked about 14 km and it was really good for me and I liked the views along the way...



The red circle is where we stay and the black x where I walked!!


Bought some fresh strawberries 🍓 on the way home and had them with yogurt..mmmmm!


Tonight we found a nice restaurant to have dinner ....Janet’s pick and she wanted Pizza Hut.....it was really good and we talked about our plans we think we are going to hire a car for three days on Friday to see some sights and to travel to the small island of Gozo....


Scrabble time again and guess who won tonight???








Yashi Kochi!!!!

3 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Well, what's not to like about the Med. Great pictures.

mexicokid said...

Thanks a lovely little island les

Dee Tillotson said...

OK, OK, now I know why you took your walk in that direction--would it have anything to do with all the babes on the beach!!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...