Sunday, May 13, 2018

Sunday 13 th May 2018. Day 38!!!!

Today we went to the owners restaurant and had a lovely free breakfast Gracie likes the local breakfast which is just really tomato paste on a toasted bun with a coffee con leche and I had another local treat which is like a potato omelette both were excellent.


We then spent a few hours just wondering around the city centre this city has a lovely feel very beautiful and clean it is a university town so many young folks and not the hordes of tourists we have seen in the other cities we have been to.








Must be a lucky rabbit everyone was touchin*it as they went into the church..







I climbed to the top of the tower and the views were awesome...





Do you see Gracie in the shot below?


Great zoom...






































Mid afternoon many places close so we came home and I went off on my own for a while to see if I could remember where I left the car and also to scout out the closest gas station as when we came into town yesterday the light for the low gas ⛽️ came on.


This I think is my favourite city of the two countries!!!


I do not want to get into my personal life but suffice it to say that I leave tomorrow morning for England and Gracie is staying on and then returning to SMA....I will miss her and thanks for a wonderful journey!!


Hope every Mum had a wonderful day!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...