Friday, May 18, 2018

Friday 18th May 2018....special early morning post!!!

I had just finished sending a generic e mail to some of my friends telling them it was 7.30am on a beautiful sunny and lovely warm Friday morning..I was in the living room looking out over the awesome gardens tea in my hand waiting for the fox that I had been told visits regularly.....I clicked the send button on the iPad the e mail flashed across the world and seconds later..........







What a day already!!

Yashi Kochi!!










3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, super cool!

Croft said...

Wow! What a treat. A healthy looking fox!

mexicokid said...

I was lucky to get these great shots cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...