Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mother’s Day!!!

Below is copied from my blog last year and it is so true again today so I just copied and pasted the blog!!!!



This I think is my favorite day of the year.....a day when I take it upon myself to praise and say thank you to all the MUMS out there........

Not wanting to sound like a Willie Nelson song but I have had and continue to have many women in my life and many who have touched my life and made me a better man.....so I just want to say hello to them all out there and that also includes those ladies that I have a friendship that are not MUMS still the same message thank you and I appreciate you all being in my life!!!


Of course there is one special MUM I want to tell you about my Doris!!!!!  When I used to call her Doris she just smiled and called me Leslie which is something I did not like to hear......she was a one of a kind and caring and compassionate and lovely person and Malc and I were lucky when it came to getting a MUM!!!!!





No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...