Saturday, May 12, 2018

Saturday 12 th May 2018. day 38!!!

It was a three hour drive on the motor ways to Salamanca and went by quickly we had arranged to meet the Airbnb owner outside the apartment and she was there the apartment is just lovely Gracie will be very happy here for two weeks ...the car parking was an issue but the owner came with us in the car and took us to a place where Little Donnie is safe and can stay till I leave on Monday and the charge.  ...one Euro!!!!!


The location of the apartment is 100 yards from the huge Centro..the same distance to Gracie’s school and next door to the owners restaurant where she has invited Gracie for a free breakfast every morning.


We took a quick walk around the centre it is very historic, no so many tourists but very cold.
























Back at the apartment Gracie got herself all settled in and we played another game of cards which of course I lost and it will cost me another dinner.


We did go out later on and Gracie treated me to a lovely birthday dinner!!!!



Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

One Euro for parking--that beats Houston parking to death! Nice that owner has restaurant next door for meals. Happy a Birthday! It has been said that a gentleman does not ask a lady her age; does that work the same way for a gentleman?

mexicokid said...

Yes great deal and a very kind owner..my birthday is not actually till the 22nd and I have earned all my wrinkles have a great Sunday les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...