Friday, May 04, 2018

Thursday 4th May 2018...Day 31!!!!!

We did not have to check out of the apartment here till midday which was good because the train we are taking to Granada leaves at 1.30pm.....we were told at the station that there is extensive work on the tracks and the last part of the journey into Granada we would be transferring to a bus.......






The journey was gorgeous and easy...













We arrived on time just after 4pm and took a cab to our air bnb only a few minutes away and it is in a lovely old section of town and has all we need.



We have two small balconies with views...











We are here for four days so time to really explore....


After getting unpacked a little we took a stroll around and went in the Royal Chapel so much history and amazing place but not allowed to take photos ...


We walked through some of the old streets and Gracie remembers most of the sights,







There is a large Arabic feel to the city and many places selling teas


I think I will stick to Red Rose tea bags!!!






The Alhambra high on the hill...


























We had a nice dinner.....and then came back to the apartment after stopping at the grocery.


Another good travel day......


Rather than me tell you about the various sights if you Google ...thecrazytourist.com. And then search the best things in Spain a whole page explains all the sights!!!


YASHI Kochi!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

You made a could call in sticking with your Red Rose tea; when my sister-in-law brought back some of the Arabic teas from Saudi Arabia and I tasted them, they tasted like soapy dish water, but I believe her teas had a lot of cumin in them. My brother took a contract with MacDonald Douglas in Saudi Arabia for three years, and I guess when you live there, over time you get use to the flavor.

mexicokid said...

Yes even the smells did not appeal to me and we English boys don’t mess with our cups.....les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...