Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Tuesday 29th May 2018...home again!!!

 4 am came early this morning.....that is all you need to know!!!!!!😩😩😩


Everything went really well the pick up at the hotel..the check in at the airport...the three hour flight...


Looks similar to where I was on the kayak yesterday..












...arrival in England...finding the car in the long term stay car park...and the just over two hour drive to home.....


On reflection it was a great holiday lots of family time lots of laughs...lots of historical and beautiful sights...I managed two great hikes and a swim and dare I mention it........should I mention it...........OK I cannot contain myself ......I retained my Scrabble king championship 👑 


Andy was at the house waiting for us and good to see him again and nice to be home always good to travel but always nice to come home....


We had an easy dinner and I enjoyed a long soak in the tub after a week without!!!!


Then all the family came over for a short visit and good to see them all.....


This evening was just a quiet one at home and now I start my planning again...this time I leave June 5th borrowing Janet’s car and heading for the fabulous part of England called the Lake District to do five days of hiking and waterfall searching!!


Yashi Kochi!!!


2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Wow! Looking forward to that!

mexicokid said...

Should be fun lp

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...