Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Wednesday 25th August 2021...day 16 no tennis!!

My knee gets stronger everyday and I was at the ph office this morning for another great session of therapy, ice and exercise and electrical currents!!

From there I went to afternoon poker which as you know I always enjoy we always have some good laughs and banter and it did not hurt that I won another 200 pesos!!!

Then it was off to get Frida I so enjoy my time with her...


Finally my last item on my agenda was to meet with my long time student Martha...we just sit and talk and we talk about everything and her English is excellent!!!

This photo shows my friend Jessica on the left with children from her small community....
Remember we delivered new shoes to them last week....

Jessica has taken upon herself to feed the children breakfast every morning and on Monday I delivered some food staples that had been donated to me....

This morning Jessica sent me this photo



With a big thank you to the donors!!

I do like this shirt...

ok time to watch a soccer game!!!

stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!







No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...