Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Tuesday 10 th August 2021....good news!,

My knee swelled up even more over night and it was quite hard to get around this morning......

Good friends Teri and Mike picked me up this afternoon and took me to see my surgeon.........

He examined the knee and told me that the swelling was even more than the first time he saw me in November of last year.....he drained over 100 ml of fluid from the knee and told me that there appears to be no damage and I likely twisted or did an unusual movement that  caused the swelling.....

Dr.Rangel gave me a prescription for two different sets of pills, recommended ice, rest and to stay off the courts till the end of the month.....to get an appointment with him within 24 hours and his treatment the charge was 1000 pesos.

I am so blessed to have good health care here and I am so happy this happened yesterday and not last week when I was in Chapala....

I will be a good patient and do as I am told.....thanks for all the emails and concern....

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

living.boondockingmexico said...

Good news Les! Can't keep a good man down.

mexicokid said...

Thanks Chris...not out of the woods yet I still need three weeks of therapy and no before anyone replies not for my head!!!!!😁😁

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...