Monday, August 02, 2021

Monday 2 Nd August 2021...a really nice day!!

I had a really nice day which started off by taking

Bella for her morning walk and then I drove into Chapala and the drop in tennis club that I had read about....





I got really lucky, there were three guys playing and needed a fourth player so I joined in and we played for over two hours, good competition and nice guys!!





Afterwards I walked down to the lake and saw these amazing guys perform....


















I enjoyed a walk about...

















Before coming back home and just relaxing outside with Bella, doing some reading and then took Bella on her late afternoon walk..


She is such a great dog and really reminds me of Frida....








happy holidays to my British Columbian friends!!








Looks like she is going to walk to the top of the mountain!!


I have had dinner and a shower and ready for the Olympics!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...