Tuesday, August 03, 2021

Tuesday 3 rd August 2021...time for a waterfall hike!

Celebration of two family birthdays ....
My great nephew Tom is having a birthday today and hope it was a good one for you!!

Also Peter my cousin’s Shelia’s husband is celebrating today..wish you a great day!

I spent the morning at home and took Bella on two walks and this afternoon I drove about 10 minutes out of the next town Ajijic to do a waterfall hike I had read about on line!!

Found the trailhead and it was a full blown forest 





and the trail immediately started up hill...

and mostly by the side of the creek..


See the waterfall?

With zoom now you do...

there were two or three different falls..





I had lunch at the top of the falls..

With a view of the lake and town down below..



I enjoyed this hike!

back at home I took a Bella  out exploring...

She is one gorgeous and obedient dog...


More Olympics tonight!!

stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!






























No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...