Friday, August 27, 2021

Friday 27 th August 2021...Mystery tour!!

This morning I packed up some food and drink and off on a mystery tour to find a waterfall I had read about on the Internet.....

My route...

When I got to the little town of  Tarimoro I had to ask a couple of times but found the entrance to the falls quite easily...


Nice scenery...



my knee felt good but I was happy it was only a short walk to the lovely waterfall.....



Do you see a hand in the above photo?

How about now?

I tried to find a track to the top of the falls but could not...



It was good to be the only person there...

On the way back I saw this dam...



So I set off to see if I could find it..

Well I did....



I enjoyed my day and when I came home I put up my Mexican Independence Day banners even though I know there will be no parades next month....






Took Frida out for our regular walk..

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!







































No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...