Saturday, August 28, 2021

Saturday 28 th August 2021....another story!!

Saturday with only walking Frida on my calendar ......

so let me tell you about my hard life.....


I love my little casita and the view from my breakfast table.......







BUT this lovely white flowered bush is actually on the next door neighbours property but overflows to my side of the wall...


So at least twice a day I have to take five minutes and sweep the whole steps.....








Looks good when I am finished....





Finally the view from the roof top..







But as I put the broom away and start to walk back up the stairs already a white petal or two has fallen😡😩


And you thought retirement was easy!!



Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Kevin Read said...

Bah... life is rough, isn't it??

mexicokid said...

It sure is..when will,the go,den years start? Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...