Monday, August 16, 2021

Monday 16th August 2021.....another week!

I had my second session at the physio this morning and today it was some stretching, ice and heat and the electrolysis  machine.....I really feel these sessions work wonders, they last an hour and the cost is 500 pesos.

The knee feels quite a bit easier and this afternoon I was thrilled to go see Frida and I took her for a very short walk around the block...I think she was very happy to see me I know I was to see her!!



My friends Teri and Mike did another grocery shop for me and delivered them to my casita..thanks so much!!

tonight I watched a good live  game from Cincinnati!!!

I like this...




stay safe and healthy 

Yashi Kochi!!




No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...