Sunday, August 29, 2021

Sunday 29 th August 2021...a Sunday hike....

I like my Sunday drives......sometimes to a mystery destination ...

but today I went to a trail of a hike I have not done for over four years ..


The destination of this hike is an abandoned Jesuit settlement from the era of the Cristo War. 


It was about a 45 minute drive along well marked tracks to the start of the hike heading into the canyon....





lots of animals...














Some neat rock formations....














Then into the valley where some ruins are well kept...










The cave..





The little lake...





Animals on the way back...








I really enjoyed this hike and the great news is that the k eye feels fine but still taking the next week off tennis....


Speaking of tennis you have been warned....the US Open starts in New York tomorrow for two weeks and I shall be doing plenty of watching and remembering I was there a few years ago...


I do like this...





Stay safe and healthy!,


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...