Sunday, August 22, 2021

Sunday 22 Nd August 2021...dog day!!

Well it was a doggie day!!
This lunch time I picked up Gracies three dogs, Negrita, Scout and Einstein




and took them to the Pressa down by Otomi.......they love being off the leash and there were no cars or dogs around and it was a lovely walk......with my knee the walking was slower than normal but still a fun time.



Some nice scenery..










They will sleep well tonight....























Came home and watched a football game from England and then picked up Frida and we walked for about 45 minutes...see her checking out the street art??




I do like dogs!!
Stay safe and healthy!

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...