Friday, August 06, 2021

Frida 6 th August 2021...home sweet home!!

I was up early to watch live coverage of the Olympics gold medal soccer match between Sweden and Canada......BUT

After watching live every sport imaginable this game was not being televised ☹️☹️☹️🧐🧐🧐🧐


So I took Bella out on my last walk with her and said goodbye to my lovely hostess and was on the road by 8am...


My car handles so well and I love the drive which was uneventful and happy to be home by just around 1pm....


Funny feeling pulling into the garage...seeing my flowers and then opening the door to my casita and seeing my mural......I just feel extremely happy living here .....


The mural looks amazing but Andrea’s paints are still here and she arrived a couple of hours later to put the finishing touches on it....








You have to look very closely to see my life story in paint.....flags of countries where I have lived..there had to be an elephant and a whale....sports, dogs..Boomer and Frida, waterfalls and Ramona my motor home......I am very pleased with the finished work and it did what I wanted it to do the first time I walked in the door...MAKE ME SMILE!!!














I went onto You tube and saw the highlights of the soccer match and what a nail biter with Canada getting the gold medal!!





Feels good to be home!!!


I like this...





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...