Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Wednesday 11th August 2021....sorry

My posts are a little boring and mainly about my knee but unfortunately for the next couple of weeks it will be more of the same.....I slept much better last night and this morning my knee is still quite swollen and sometimes I can walk ok but sometimes the knee locks up.....

I did manage to get myself to poker and the guys were so nice to me because of my hurt knee they let me win the most I have have at a game, 350 pesos, thanks guys!!


There is a soccer game from England to watch tonight...

I like this...

and this..

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!






No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...