Tuesday, June 04, 2019

Tuesday 4 th June 2019...Day 5!!!!

Wanna come to the beach with me?????



On the advice of my host and with a chair, beach towel and sunscreen he loaned me I drove about twenty minutes to here.





My first stop was to see this pier..






The Navarre Beach pier's claim to fame is being the longest fishing pier in Florida, stretching 1,545 feet long and towering 30 feet above the water. You can stroll out onto the Navarre fishing pier for sweeping views of the beach and the dunes, rolling both directions as far as the eye can see.





Not shown on the photos but the beach was very crowded here so I drove another five miles to this amazing 🏝 







Do you see anyone???


It was hot about 90 degrees and I walked about three miles and collected some neat shells ..


Then this was my lunch time view..





Then the beach got crowded...

I mean really crowded..

Then it got packed....








The water was luke warm and I swam and frolicked...yes 71 year old men can still frolic!!!


What a day to myself and my thoughts!!!


Tonight again at my host’s recommendation I went to a fish barn.....wonderful fish and chips..


Now tea, cookies and West Wing!!


Life certainly is a beach!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...