Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Tuesday 11 th June 2019...YEA TENNIS!!!!!!

Had a bit longer sleep this morning the dogs woke me up at 7 am they want to be petted..so I pet them open the balcony door so they can go out and go back to bed..they are fine with that and then later I get up and feed them..they are no trouble at all!!


The rain last night did not cancel the tennis and it was so great to be back on the courts and see my good friends..I was a little rusty but had a lot of fun!!!







Carolyn asked me about my fingers and I told her what happened and that also last night I scratched my nose and I got a whiff of a stale smell...she and Jen told me I need to go to my doctor and maybe get them drained....so after tennis I went to Dr. Marco and made an appointment for Thursday afternoon...

This is what they look like four weeks after I thought I had broken them in the garage door!!!



It is so nice to be able do chores on my scooter and here is what I bought from four different stores for only a few pesos!!

Granola





Fresh multigrain bread





Strawberries and sweet corn




My favourite sandwich roll





This afternoon I worked out in the yard and then went to Bo’s house for our regular Mexican train night...Lisa had made a wonderful meatloaf and Bo did mashed potatoes and a salad it was delicious and I have a doggie bag...we had fun good to seem them both again...

Taking the dogs out for their late night walk just a few doors out on the street!!







Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...