Sunday, June 02, 2019

Sunday 2 nd June 2019...Day 3!!!!

I had a comfortable nights rest although I seem to be waking up really early!!!!


Left around 8.30 am and went in search of two waterfalls about an hour away.....this is the first one...






Very serene and calm!!







The second one was on the Blue Ridge Parkway...





A nice  hike to three different viewing platforms..











The people in the centre at the top are standing where I took the first photos!!
















Then it was back to the car and get ready for a four hour drive to Atlanta....it went well with no issues.


In Atlanta I met with Gracie’s sister and picked up a few things to take back to SMA.....and then drove about 25 minutes to my Airbnb stay for the night...


A very friendly family and I have a private bedroom and bathroom and use of the kitchen!!


All settled in now with the usual tea cookies and an episode of West Wing!!


Tomorrow stay tuned I head to the beach!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...