Saturday, June 22, 2019

Saturday 22 Nd June 2019...rain stopped play!!!

So what happens when the torrential downpour of last night cancels the tennis planned for this morning??


Yes of course you make a nice breakfast with tea and sit and watch how the big boys play the game!!





Enjoyed the morning but would much preferred to have played!


Decided to take the dogs on a new walk which is a few more miles out of town....lovely scene and they sure loved it!!!

















It is fun to watch them drink together!!









This evening is just going to be a quiet one and I think I may watch a movie!!!


Have a great weekend !!!


Yashi Kochi!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

There are a lot of new things for the puppies to see outside of the city. I noticed that Einstein looked back to make sure you were still there. When two canines are able to drink from a water bowl standing so close together without growling, they have to be best friends. My son's two Wiener dogs are not friends when it concerns food and water, so they each have separate bowls. One (which is a rescue dog) has to dominate the situation. When I puppy-sat those two dogs (Toby and Gracie) while Todd and family were on vacation, I went to the pet store to get a flat carousel to place in Toby's food bowl to prevent him from gulping down his food; he has to move the carousel bars in a circle with his nose to get to a nibble of food, thus making him slowly eat and chew his food. Therefore, no more up-chucking his food in the yard.

mexicokid said...

So right these dogs are really good and Einstein is a perfect gentleman..he waits until Scout gets her food bowl, he never growls and as you say to see them drinking like that tells a lot...yes he always looks around after for me...he really is my buddy as I write he is sitting at my feet...have a great afternoon best wishes les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...