Monday, June 10, 2019

Monday 10th June 2019...being home feels good!!!

Well I had a great sleep till 4 am......the nasty mosquito 🦟 had a lot to do with it!!!


I got up made tea and worked on the computer and then started to unpack the car ....I did have a lot of stuff....


Took the dogs for a really long walk into the mountains it is a great place for them not too steep and not far out of town.


Got my scooter washed and it was nice to be on the roads with the breezes keeping me cool!!!


I took my camera to my camera guy and a couple of hours late he called me and told me it was toast!!


I have to get my car out of the country by late July so more about this in a day or two but I shall be in Nanaimo for a few weeks so I will look for a new camera then and I do think I need the rugged unable to break type...I know it won’t take as good a picture but I think in the last ten years I have had almost double digit cameras!!!


Just did chores and sorting at the house and then had a lovely salad for dinner..I need to loose a few pounds being on the road and away is not good for my eating habits!!!


There is another Basketball game tonight involving the Toronto Raptors..I am not a big fan but they could win the championship with a win tonight!!


Back on the courts mañana!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...