Saturday, June 29, 2019

Saturday 29th June 2019..Saturday musings!!!

My first sleep in the new casita was a good one and I woke up at 7.30am to the sounds of the hot air balloons......







Pretty cool to sit in bed with a cuppa and see the mountains...the down town and the sun shining in!!!







The views from the roof top terrace are 360 degrees and vey beautiful...

Down town

My roof terrace..

From the door to the roof..
















I think I shall be very happy here....


Tennis was really good this morning..enjoyed the two hours on court..







Whilst we were playing a micro plane came over and I just had to smile as the last time, and in fact the only time, I had been on one of those was in Zimbabwe when I took a flight over the amazing Victoria falls, what memories!!!





Afterwards a quick stop at the market and home for lunch and to watch a live men’s soccer game from Italy....the Tv is wall mounted and a Smart Tv and the reception very clear.....


Spent the afternoon just getting things bit away changing things a bit and I think 8 have it the way I like it...


All I need is to get a couple of ferns for two pots that I have and some plants for the roof top planters!!


I do not pay any extra no utilities and to have  Internet, cable tv , washer and dryer....no gas or water bill and there is a reverse osmosis system so no more buying the big bottles of water..all of this for 11000 pesos a month..and to top it off I found out this morning the landlady has a street dog that she rescued called, Freda, and I can take her for a walk when ever I want!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Your new home looks awesome! And the price is great. Nice to be able to get your doggie fix as well.
Cheers, Peter.

mexicokid said...

Yes all is good cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...