Saturday, June 08, 2019

Saturday 8th June 2019....Day 9!!!!!

All packed up and on the road by 8.30am for a five hour drive to Harlingen where I am staying the night...





Before I left I filled up with the cheapest gas I have seen this whole trip $2.15 a gallon!!


The drive was mainly on Interstate and it was over 90 degrees outside....


I arrived at my Airbnb stay around 3pm and my hostess was there waiting for me.....brings back memories I am staying in an RV, albeit an older parked model.











It has everything I need and I made some tea cooled down before I went out to the car and did a final move stuff around and get ready for the border crossing tomorrow morning.


Then went to a Walmart for a few last minute things...found a nice pizza take out restaurant and brought a nice pizza home.


The next stop was McDonalds to sit and use their Internet, there is no wifi in the RV.....so posting the blog from here.


I love the English sense of humor or humour!!!





When I arrive in SMA tomorrow late afternoon I am going straight to Gracie’s and meet up with the house sitter, get the keys and take over house and dog sitting...the house sitters have another sit in town starting tomorrow..so it all works out.


Stay tuned!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Yep, if you are not dealing with the rain, you are dealing with a severe heat wave. We are also in an RV park in Wilson, NC, and flooding from storms. Not quite sure if we should head up up to Williamsburg, VA as it is flooding up there and is low lying tide water country. Anyway, we will make a decision by tomorrow morning.

mexicokid said...

Stay safe please..back home in SMA easy drive..best wishes les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...