Friday, June 28, 2019

Friday 28th June 2019....the weary traveller returns!!

This morning was a chore morning will not bore you with the details...then took the dogs for a great walk, it was a beautiful sunny afternoon.....I then left at 5.30pm to drive the 45 miles to the huge city of Queretaro where I picked up Gracie from the bus station...she was so happy to be in back in Mexico after being away for so long........we got caught up on all the news on the way home and Scout and Einstein were thrilled to see her come through the door......


Tonight is my first night in my new apartment ...here are a few photos...just have a little bit of sorting to do..














Roof top photos maƱana!!











Have a great weekend !!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...