Thursday, June 27, 2019

Thursday 27th June 2019...back on the courts!!

Well you may not recognize the photos below..








Yes the rain stayed away and I was back on the courts this morning..first time in nearly a week..it is amazing how much I miss the playing time.


The weather was perfect and we all had a lot of fun!!!


I then went to my new casita and did a bit of work getting my stuff sorted I reckon my Saturday bit will be complete and I shall have photos to show..right now it looks, to me anyway, amazing!!!


Came home and took the dogs around the neighbourhood before settling down to watch this live Women’s World Cup soccer game from France....





Way to go 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 England!!!


The housekeeper, Lilly, was here today so the house is looking spotless for Gracie’s return tomorrow late afternoon....the dogs look great with their new hair cuts and the garden is fine!!!


Tonight a soak in the tub and more West Wing, I sure enjoy this show!!


Yashi Kochi

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...