Monday, June 17, 2019

Monday 17th June 2019...garden time....

Today was gardening day..here are a few shots of the before I start the work...

















The finished product....it was hot work but I do enjoy the pruning and cutting..











 ....not so much being up on the ladder!!!







At 4.30pm went to my gym and met with Aaron for my first gym session since I returned.....I know I have lost some of my strength and movements since I have been away for the seven weeks so I asked him to take it easy on me for the first couple of weeks....but it was good to be back in the gym.


Just a quiet night an enjoyable soak in the tub and then a couple of episodes of West Wing!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...